Rounds conflicted by outings or weather may be rescheduled.
WGL RULES AND BY LAWS
- Tuesday by 5 pm deadline to sign up.
- Optional skins/team game which is $10 each week. Pay via venmo.
- IGA/GHIN Handicap required, through Plum Creek Golf Club.
- Points accumulated each week for Participation, team wins and individual wins.
- Players must play 77% of the season to be eligible to win Season Champion Trophy.
- WGL Ball: 2 off the 1st #Mulligan, If 2nd tee shot is taken, must play. Cannot use WGL ball if 1st shot is on the green (if starting on Par 3)
- Net Double Bogey is Max strokes on every hole.
- Par & Birdie Putts MUST BE PUTTED OUT. No Gimmies on Pars and Birdies. (Opponents Discretion on Bogey+)
- Individual Game – Stroke Play, Total Net Score
- Team Game – Match Play net Score, 2 man 1 net best score
- Ties: Individual Ties and Team Ties will receive ½ Point.
- Tees: Players will select tees they play based on handicap, TPC, and/or age.
- IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER – Final determination to finish the round will be at the sole discretion of the WGL/Plum Creek leadership.
- If for any reason a player does not complete a round and WGL does complete the round, that player will be withdrawn from the game and not eligible for a team win, individual win, or have a score count for the round.
- Skins weather policy: Carry over to next week
- No Call No show Policy: Once=Suspension of next week, Twice=WGL Suspension Indefinitely and will be taken off WGL email. We understand things happen. However, if you committed and something comes up day of or hours prior to teeing off PLEASE just let WGL know. Send EMAIL or TXT to the WGL President or Commissioner.
Kyle Roe-WGL President (317-679-6783)
Tony Unfried-WGL Commissioner (317-605-0178)